Wynne Road Farms
8± acre to 22± acre Lots, Franklin County, NC
All lots are sold.
Located 4-5 miles outside of Louisburg and roughly 45 minutes to North Raleigh, these four tracts have a combination of open land, mid-aged pines, young timber and creek frontage (see individual lot descriptions below). Agora Lane is a new gravel road which provides access to the lots. Each lot will require a well and septic. Lot 1 contains a field which could be converted to pasture and used for horses. Lots 2,3 and 4 contain mixed-aged timber, chipped building sites, trails and creek frontage. Lot 3 contains a small duck swamp.
- Lot 1: 8.00 acres. 5.4 acres of field, old tobacco barn and frontage along Duke Valentine Wynne Road.
- Lot 2: 10.01 acres. All wooded with mid-age loblolly pines and hardwoods. Frontage along Duke Valentine Wynne Road.
- Lot 3: 22.62 acres. All wooded with a chipped building site and several trails. Borders a large creek with a duck swamp and also contains a second smaller creek.
- Lot 4: 12.12 acres. All wooded with a mid-aged pine stand and also with smaller trees. Borders a large creek and also has a second smaller creek. Trails on two of the boundary lines as well as a chipped building area.
From Raleigh Area: Take Highway 401 North to Louisburg. Turn Right on Highway 561. Go about 4.9 miles and turn left on Duke Valentine Wynne Road. The property is about 1/10th of a mile on the left.
Home sites, horses, mini farms.
1,500 / 1,700 sq. ft. minimum, no mobiles, modulars permitted, road maintenance agreement.
- Lot 1: 8.00 acres, $59,000 sold
- Lot 2: 10.01 acres, $63,900 sold
- Lot 3: 22.62 acres, $109,000 sold
- Lot 4: 12.12 acres, $59,900 sold
(click to open in new window)
Lot 4 - 12.12 acres
Lot 3 - 22.62 acres
Disclaimer: Information taken from reliable sources and thought to be correct. Potential buyers should perform their own due diligence and verify all information.