133 Acres and House, Bladen County, NC
133 acres with a 4,547 square foot brick house for sale in Bladen County, North Carolina. The home is all-brick and features four bedrooms, three full baths and two half baths. In additional, the home includes an elevator, second story balcony, two car garage, in ground pool, tennis court and basketball court.
The land features 25 acres of pecan plantation, $100,000+ of merchantable pine and poplar timber, eight acres of cleared land, eight acres in two ponds, a 4,500 square foot metal building and access from two state roads.
The land is seclude and private. Located nine miles to Elizabethtown and 28 miles to Fayetteville.
- 133 acres total
- 4,547 square foot three story brick house
- Four bedrooms, 3 full baths, 2 half-baths
- All brick. Includes elevator and second story balcony
- Two car garage, fireplace
- 4,500 square foot metal building
- 25 acres of pecan plantation
- Merchantable timber with an appraised value of $100,000+
- In ground pool, tennis court, basketball court
- Access from two state roads
- Eight acres of cleared land (in additional to 25 acres of pecans)
- Eight acres in two ponds (former sand pits)
- 6 miles to Bladenboro
- 9 miles to Elizabethtown
- 17 miles to Interstate 95
- 28 miles to Fayetteville
From Highway 410: Go north on Highway 131 0.2 miles. Turn left on Heritage Trail/Mary Alice Pait Drive. The property is ahead 0.2 miles.Uses
Home site, timber management, pecan harvesting, hunting, recreation
(click thumbnails to view full size images)
Disclaimer: Information taken from reliable sources and thought to be correct. Potential buyers should perform their own due diligence and verify all information.