Greentree Community Lot 5C
.57 acres, Chatham County, North Carolina
Greentree Community is an eco-friendly green community developed by Harvey Harman that promotes energy efficient building, a sense of community and a low environmental impact. In addition to the .57 acre Lot 5C, we also have an 11 acre tract for sale within the community. The two properties are connected via walking paths and would be ideal for an extended family looking for two building lots within walking distance.
The property is completely wooded and offers a view of the community pond. The neighborhood contains unique, energy efficient homes along a quiet street within a mile or two of downtown Siler City. The community walking trail roughly follows the eastern boundary. The property has been perked for a 3-bedroom conventional site.
- Pond with canoe, benches, picnic shelter and grill
- Two miles of walking/horse/bike trails
- Pavilion for picnics, family get-togethers, etc
- Community garden area and other community land
- Underground public water, electricity and phone available
Call agent for a copy of the covenants and road maintenance agreement.
- Single-family homes, stick built or modular
- Family business ok
- Farming/gardening and farm animals encouraged
- Architecture review, energy efficient homes encouraged
- Road maintenance agreement
Home site, farming/gardening, home business
From Siler City, NC: Starting at Highway 64, head north on Greensboro Ave (Old Highway 421 N) .8 miles and turn right on Pine View Rd. Take the second right onto N Hillcrest Rd. The property is .2 miles on the left.
(click thumbnails to view full size images)
Disclaimer: Information taken from reliable sources and thought to be correct. Potential buyers should perform their own due diligence and verify all information.