13± Acres, Chatham County, NC
13 acre property for sale south of Pittsboro in Chatham County, North Carolina. The property is privately located well off the main road and served by a shared private gravel road (J McCrimmon Lane). The land includes a small creek with potential pond site, level to rolling topography, access to electricity and mature pine with younger growth understory. Located 10 miles south of Pittsboro and 25 miles to I-540. Additional 60 acres available.
- 12.91 acres by survey
- Access by private gravel road "J McCrimmon Lane"
- Private location well of the main road
- Small creek, potential pond site
- Level to rolling topography
- Access to electricity
- Road Maintenance Agreement
- Located 10 miles south of Pittsboro
- 25 miles to I-540/Apex/Holly Springs area
- Additional 60 acres available - call agent
- 3 miles to Highway 15/501
- 10 miles to Pittsboro
- 10 miles to Sanford
- 20 miles to Siler City
- 25 miles to I-540
From Mays Chapel Road: Go west on Taylors Chapel Road 0.6 miles. Turn left on J McCrimmon Lane (private gravel road). The property is 0.4 miles on the right.Uses
Home site, small farm, recreation
(click thumbnails to view full size images)
Disclaimer: Information taken from reliable sources and thought to be correct. Potential buyers should perform their own due diligence and verify all information.