Moncure Pittsboro Road
2.4 Acres and House, Chatham County, NC
Seller will decide on offers on September 13th. 2.4 acres and house for sale two miles south of Pittsboro in Chatham County, NC. The home is in need of extensive repair, and being sold as-is, with no repairs or warranties by seller. The property is zoned RA-2 and within the ETJ of Pittsboro. The land features fenced pasture, 405 feet of frontage on Moncure-Pittsboro Road, well and septic (unknown condition) and mature landscaping. The property sits four hundred feet west of the future Chatham Park South Village.
The home is 2,540 square feet (from tax record) and features 4-5 bedrooms, two bathrooms, two fireplaces, propane gas furnace, and central air. The home was original built around 1950 and has gone through additions and renovations since then.
- 2.361 acres by survey
- 2,540 square foot house in need of extensive renovation
- House sold as-is. No repairs will be made by seller.
- 405 feet of frontage on Moncure Pittsboro Road
- Zoned RA-2, town of Pittsboro ETJ
- 400 feet west of future Chatham Park South Village
- Well and septic (unknown condition)
- 4 - 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 fireplaces
- 2 car garage, central air, propane furnace
- Fenced pasture, mature landscaping
- Boat and trailer, lawn mower, desk chair, fishing poles do not convey. All other personal property will be left.
- 2 miles to Pittsboro
- 5 miles to Jordan Lake
- 15 miles to Sanford
- 18 miles to Siler City
- 19 miles to I-540 in Apex
- 19 miles to Chapel Hill
From Pittsboro: Go south on Moncure Pittsboro Road 2.3 miles to the property on the left at 2337 Moncure Pittsboro Road.Uses
Investment, small farm, home site
(click thumbnails to view full size images)
Disclaimer: Information taken from reliable sources and thought to be correct. Potential buyers should perform their own due diligence and verify all information.