Greentree Community Tract B
11 acres, Chatham County, North Carolina
11.2 acre tract for sale in the Greentree Community, Siler City, North Carolina. Greentree is an eco-friendly green community developed by Harvey Harman that promotes energy efficient building, a sense of community and a low environmental impact. The property is completely wooded except for two small clearings. A walking trail provides access to the clearings and a small creek near the western boundary as well as a spring near the center of the property. The property features a three bedroom septic permit (expired) and city water and electricity along the eastern boundary. Located within the Siler City ETJ. Zoned A-R (agriculture, residential). Note: pictures were taken in the fall of 2011.
- Pond with canoe, benches, picnic shelter and grill
- Two miles of walking/horse/bike trails
- Pavilion for picnics, family get-togethers, etc
- Community garden area and other community land
- Public water, electricity and phone available
- Single-family homes, stick built or modular
- Family business OK
- Farming/gardening and farm animals encouraged
- Architecture review, energy efficient homes encouraged
- Road Maintenance Agreement
Home site, farming/gardening, home business
- Located in Siler City
- 12 miles to Liberty
- 14 miles to Pittsboro
- 22 miles to Sanford
- 24 miles to Asheboro
- 30 miles to Greensboro
From Siler City, NC: Starting at Highway 64, head north on Greensboro Avenue (Old Highway 421 N) 0.5 miles and turn right on Harold Andrews Road. Go 0.4 miles and turn left on Fletcher Siler Road. Take the first left onto Greentree Lane (gravel). Go 0.3 miles to the property. Note: Google map gives inaccurate directions. Call agent before viewing.
(click thumbnails to view full size images)
Disclaimer: Information taken from reliable sources and thought to be correct. Potential buyers should perform their own due diligence and verify all information.