Smiths Mill Bay
561 acres, Cumberland County, North Carolina
off the market
Large hunting and timberland property located eight miles south of Fayetteville, North Carolina. The property has frontage along Highway 53 and Dudley Road. The land is comprised of a Carolina Bay and contains an abundance of Atlantic white cedar, a well define sand rim and an outlet (south west side). The property has been managed for Atlantic white cedar and contains merchantable timber. Access is provided by miles of roads and trails. A power transmission line crosses the center of the property. The land is suitable for deer, bear and turkey hunting.
- Large amount of Atlantic white cedar regeneration
- 290 acres release-sprayed in 2002 to promote Atlantic white cedar
- Approximately $30,000 to $50,000 of merchantable timber
- 60% of land cover naturally regenerated between 1999-2002
- 40% of land cover contains young to mid-aged mixed hardwoods
Hunting, recreation, forestry.
From Fayetteville, NC: Starting at Interstate 95, take Highway 53 east 8 miles. The property is on the right. Alternate access on Dudley Road. The gates are locked, call before viewing.Price
(click thumbnails to view full size images)
Disclaimer: Information taken from reliable sources and thought to be correct. Potential buyers should perform their own due diligence and verify all information.