2778 Baptist Road
20.5 Acres, Durham County, NC
20.5 acre tract for sale on Baptist Road in southern Durham County, North Carolina. The property is directly across the road from the Falls Lake Corps land/Butner-Falls of Neuse Game Land which can be accessed from a gated walking path. The property includes 549 feet of frontage along Baptist Road, mature pine and hardwood timber, rolling terrain with several small streams, electricity along the road front and a walking/ATV path to the center of the property. The land is zoned RR, Durham County.
Located less than 15 minutes to North Raleigh/I-540 and Durham. Within walking distance to Falls Lake, Mountains to Sea Trail and Rolling View Campground.
- 20.542 acres by survey
- 549 feet of frontage on Baptist Road
- Directly across the road from Falls Lake access/Corps land
- Rolling terrain with several small streams
- Walking and ATV trail to the center of the property
- Mature pine and hardwood timber
- Electricity along road front
- Zoned RR, Durham County
- 15 minutes to I-540
- Walk to Falls Lake, Mountains to Sea Trail, Rolling View
- 8 miles to Durham
- 10 miles to Raleigh, at I-540
- 11 miles to RTP
- 12 miles to RDU Airport
- 14 miles to Wake Forest
- 20 miles to downtown Raleigh
From Highway 98: Go north on Southview Road 1.1 miles, turn right on Baptist Road. The property is 1.3 miles on the right. Park at wire gate.Uses
Home site, small farm, hunting, recreation
(click thumbnails to view full size images)
Disclaimer: Information taken from reliable sources and thought to be correct. Potential buyers should perform their own due diligence and verify all information.