Falls Lake Land
28 Acres, Durham County, North Carolina
Rare 28 acre property bordered by Falls Lake/Corps land on two sides just 6 miles north of Durham, NC. The property has 2,500' of frontage on Redwood Road and abuts Falls Lake Corps land on two sides. It's a short 500 foot walk through the Corps land to the water. A public boat ramp is located less than a mile from the property. A 2009 soil report shows several areas for potential septic systems. The land has access to electricity and contains several old barns.
The property is located one mile to Interstate 85, six miles to Durham and 21 miles to Raleigh.
- Bordered by Falls Lake Corps land on two sides
- Less than 1 mile to a boat ramp/lake access
- Short walk (500 feet) to the lake from the property
- 2,500± feet of State road frontage
- Soil report shows several potential septic sites
- All wooded, old barns
- 1 mile to I-85
- 6 miles to Durham
- 14 miles to RDU Airport and I-540
- 21 miles to Raleigh at I-440/Highway 70
From Durham, NC at Highway 98 East: Go north on Junction Road for 1.4 miles and turn right on Cheek Road. Continue 2.7 miles and turn left on Redwood Road. The property is 2.5 miles on the left.Uses
Home sites, access to Falls Lake and surrounding Corps Land
36.046532,-78.772091, Redwood Road
(click thumbnails to view full size images)
Disclaimer: Information taken from reliable sources and thought to be correct. Potential buyers should perform their own due diligence and verify all information.