2750 S. Stratford Road
7.4 Acres, Forsyth County, NC
7.4 acres and 3,128 square foot log cabin for sale in Winston Salem, North Carolina. The property is positioned at the terminus of the proposed Northern Beltway where it will intersect with Highway 158. This is the first property while exiting the beltway and turning right onto Highway 158. The land is zoned RS9 and has direct access to sewer, city water and natural gas. The property is made up of six tax parcels, has flat to rolling topography and includes 440 feet of frontage on Highway 158 and 550 feet of frontage on Lockwood Drive.
The home is a three bedroom, three bath, 3,128 square foot log cabin with central heating and air, gas furnace and heat pump. The property includes a three car garage, smoke house and old pool house.
Great location for long term investment related to the beltway (gas station, convenience store, restaurant, etc) while utilizing the property as an estate or possible wedding venue, bistro, etc.
- 7.4 acres total in six tax parcels
- Direct access to city water. sewer and natural gas
- Zoned RS9
- 3 bedroom, 3 bath 3,128 sq ft log cabin
- Central heating and air. Gas furnace and heat pump
- 3 car garage, smoke house and old pool house
- Highway 158 average daily traffic count is 22,000
- Positioned at the terminus of the proposed Northern Beltway
- First property with a right hand turn off the beltway
- Will be a traffic light on Highway 158 at end of beltway
- Excellent site for future possible gas station, fast food, retail, etc
- 440 feet of frontage on Highway 158
- Additional 550 feet of frontage on Lockwood Drive
- Flat to rolling topography
- 2.7 miles to Interstate 40
- 8 miles to downtown Winston Salem
The property is located at 2750 S. Stratford Road Winston Salem, NC 27103Uses
Residential/commercial investment, estate, bistro, wedding venue
(play full screen for best quality)
(click thumbnails to view full size images)
Disclaimer: Information taken from reliable sources and thought to be correct. Potential buyers should perform their own due diligence and verify all information.