9.8 Acres, Forsyth County, North Carolina
9.8 acre property for sale located seven miles from Wake Forest University. The land is offered in two tracts separated by Paramount Road (3.7 acres and 6.1 acres). The land is comprised of 5 acres of open land and 4.8 acres of mature, mixed hardwoods. Most of the soil is suitable for septic systems. Paramount Road divides the property and the seller will offer each piece individually. Approximately $9,000 of standing timber.
- 5 acres open land, 4.8 acres mature hardwoods
- Majority of soil suitable for septic systems
- Seven miles to Wake Forest University
- 11 miles to downtown Winston Salem
- 1,600 feet of paved road frontage
- New survey
- Offered in two tracts
Seller will offer each side of the road separately. The West side of the road sold for $50,000 on 7/18/2013. East side still available.
- West of road, 3.7 acres, sold
- East of road, 6.1 acres, sold
From Highway 67: Take Seward Circle to Seward Road. Go .1 miles and turn left on Paramount Road. The land is .1 miles ahead.
(click thumbnails to view full size images)
Disclaimer: Information taken from reliable sources and thought to be correct. Potential buyers should perform their own due diligence and verify all information.