Lake Royale, Lot 1573
0.639 Acres, Franklin County, North Carolina
Water view lot for sale in the gated, private waterfront community, Lake Royale. Located along Sagamore Drive, the property offers a direct view of the 345 acre lake and is a short distance to many community amenities including boat ramps, beaches, community clubhouse, playground, pool, pavilion and more. The lot is heavily wooded, is served by community water, has access to electricity and includes a 3-bedroom conventional septic permit. Once the underbrush is cleared, the home will have a direct view of the lake. The lot adjoins open space around the lake (walk right across the road to the water) and heavily wooded neighboring properties. The lot is just a few miles to the River Golf and Country Club. Gated community - call before viewing. Owner financing considered for qualified buyers. By owner/broker.
- Private, gated waterfront community
- Direct view of the lake
- 3 bedroom conventional septic permit
- Community water, electricity
- Heavily wooded
- May be suitable for a walk out basement
- Surrounded by open space and woods
- 345 acre lake for swimming, boating, fishing, water skiing, etc
- Gated entrance, community police
- Community clubhouse with grill
- Beaches, picnic areas, pavilion, trails and open space
- Discount membership to the River Golf and Country Club
- Boat ramps, dock and slip rentals
- Mini golf, volleyball, tennis, swimming pool, playground
- 15 miles to Zebulon
- 20 miles to Wake Forest
- 20 miles to Nashville
- 28 miles to Rocky Mount
- 32 miles to Raleigh
From Lake Royale entrance: Go through the gate and stay on Cheyenne Drive for 0.5 miles. Turn right on Sagamore Drive and continue around the lake for 2.4 miles to the intersection of Horseman Drive. The property is on the right.Uses
Residential water view lot, Lake Royale access.
35.949784,-78.186784 at the intersection of Sagamore and Horseman Dr.
(click thumbnails to view full size images)
Disclaimer: Information taken from reliable sources and thought to be correct. Potential buyers should perform their own due diligence and verify all information.