194 Acres, Granville County, North Carolina
Timberland investment property for sale just north of Oxford in Granville County, North Carolina. Property includes a 23 year old loblolly pine plantation (not thinned), 1.4 miles of frontage along Highway 96, perkable soils and approximately $150,000 in timber. The timber can be thinned or clearcut for immediate revenue. May subdivide, call for details. Located five minutes to Oxford and 35 miles to I-540 in north Raleigh. Owner/broker.
- Mostly 23 year old loblolly pine plantation (not thinned)
- Approximately $150,000 in merchantable timber (clearcut value)
- 1.4 miles of frontage along Highway 96
- Perkable soils
- Five miles to Oxford
- May subdivided, call for details
The property has been managed for timber and contains mostly 23 year old loblolly pine plantation that is ready for a first thinning.
- 153 acres of 23 year old loblolly pine plantation (not thinned)
- 13 acres of uneven aged mixed hardwoods and pine
- 6 acres of hardwood bottomland
From Oxford, NC: Take Highway 96 north 3.4 miles and the property is on the right.
36.376476,-78.655141 at dirt access road.
(click thumbnails to view full size images)
Disclaimer: Information taken from reliable sources and thought to be correct. Potential buyers should perform their own due diligence and verify all information.