4706 Belltown Road
0.7± Acres, Granville County, NC
Old house on 0.7 acres on Belltown Road in Oxford, North Carolina. The property is encumbered by a DOT easement that limits the use of the land and building. See "DOT Easement" for more information. The property has frontage on Belltown Road and Interstate 85, close to exit 202 (Highway 15). The property is zoned AR-40 and adjoins land zoned Highway Business and Industrial. The property features electricity, well and septic (unknown condition) and visibility to Interstate 85. The old home was formally a general store, and more recently used as a taxidermy shop. The home is not habitable in it's current condition.
- 0.7 Acres by deed
- Frontage on Belltown Road
- DOT easement across the property (limits the use of the property)
- Visibility and frontage on Interstate 85 close to exit 202
- Electricity on site
- Well and septic in unknown condition
- Zoned AR-40, surrounded by HB and Industrial zoning
- House was used as a store, then a taxidermy shop
- House is not habitable in it's current condition
- 2 miles to Oxford
- 11 miles to Butner and Creedmoor
- 23 miles to Durham
- 23 miles to Wake Forest
- 26 miles to Raleigh at I-540
From Highway 15: Go west on Belltown Road 0.4 miles to the property on the left.Uses
Likely temporary use only.
(click thumbnails to view full size images)
Disclaimer: Information taken from reliable sources and thought to be correct. Potential buyers should perform their own due diligence and verify all information.