Cooper Branch Estate
3 Bedroom/2 Bath Home on 23.9 Acres, Johnston County, NC
23.9 acres with a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home for sale south of Clayton in Johnston County, NC. The home is a 1.5 story built in 1978 and includes a full basement and first floor master. The house has been updated and includes a wood burning fireplace, separate utility/laundry room, heat pump and air conditioning, and 754 square feet of deck overlooking the hardwood forest. The home has a southern exposure and natural light provided by three sliding doors.
The land includes a one acre field, frontage on Little Creek Church Road, rolling topography, two creeks (no flood zone) and mature hardwoods. A winding gravel driveway leads to the house which is privately tucked into the mature hardwood forest. A high bluff overlooks Cooper Branch.
The property is an easy commute to Raleigh (18 miles) and conveniently located just six miles to Clayton. Do not visit the property without calling the agent first.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 baths
- 1,701 square feet heated/cooled
- Full basement
- First floor master
- Wraparound porch with 3 sliding doors
- Well and septic (county water available)
- New paint, carpet - move in ready
- Very private - well off the main road
- Gravel driveway and underground power
- 23.9 acres
- Frontage on Little Creek Church Road
- County water along road front
- 1 acre field
- Heavily wooded with mature hardwoods
- Scenic, rolling topography
- Frontage on Cooper Branch, additional creek
- 5 miles to Highway 70 Bypass
- 6 miles to Clayton
- 11 miles to Interstate 40
- 18 miles to Raleigh at I-440
- 22 miles to downtown Raleigh
From Highway 70 Bypass: Take Exit 323 and go south on Ranch Road for 1.1 miles. Turn Left on Jacks Road and go 3.3 miles. Turn right on Little Creek Church Road. The property is 0.6 miles on the left.Uses
Primary residence, small farm, investment
(click thumbnails to view full size images)
Disclaimer: Information taken from reliable sources and thought to be correct. Potential buyers should perform their own due diligence and verify all information.