193 Acres, Nash County, NC
193 acre farm for sale in Nash County, North Carolina offering excellent recreational, hunting and timber management opportunities. The property is located north of Spring Hope on Lancaster Store Road and is comprised of two tax parcels (160.2 acres and 33.3 acres). The 33 acre parcel has 1,216 feet of frontage along Lancaster Store Road, and the two parcels are connected by a private 60' easement with a very well built gravel road. The land features $150,000+ of mature pine and hardwood timber (not cruised), a 2.5 acre pond, underground power into the interior of the 160.2 acre parcel, a garage/shed and miles of interior access roads drive-able by truck or SUV. The property includes diverse wildlife habitat including cropland, mature timber, small openings, an early successional loblolly pine stand and wetlands along Beaverdam Creek.
Located just 35 minutes to Raleigh at I-540 and eight minutes to Spring Hope. Low property taxes from enrollment in Present Use Value program. This can transfer to the new buyer.
- 193.4 acres by survey in two tax parcels
- 1,216 feet of frontage on Lancaster Store Road
- 60' access easement to the 160.2 acre parcel
- 2.5 acre pond, Beaverdam Creek and smaller streams
- $150,000± of mature pine and hardwood timber (not cruised)
- Well-built gravel access road from Lancaster Store Road
- Several miles of interior access roads, drive-able by truck/SUV
- Underground power into interior at the garage/shed/pond area
- 18 acres of open land, leased to a local farmer
- Varied wildlife habitat including: mature pine/hardwood stands, cropland, wetlands along Beaverdam Creek and an early successional pre-merchantable loblolly pine stand
- Low property taxes through PUV program (can transfer to new buyer)
- Located 8 minutes to Spring Hope, 35 minutes to east Raleigh
- 6 miles to Spring Hope
- 20 miles to Rocky Mount
- 29 miles to Wake Forest
- 35 miles to Raleigh at I-540
From Highway 581: Go north on Lancaster Store Road for 3.1 miles to the property on the right. Gated access. Call agent for showings.Uses
Home site, hunting, recreation, timber management
(click thumbnails to view full size images)
Disclaimer: Information taken from reliable sources and thought to be correct. Potential buyers should perform their own due diligence and verify all information.