108.9 Acres, Orange County, North Carolina
108.9 acre tract for sale located five miles from Carrboro in Orange County, North Carolina. The property is situated at the end of Twin Elms Road, a private gravel road. The entire property is wooded with mature and maturing hardwoods with an estimated value of $100,000+. The land is situated on "Terrells Mountain" and has topography ranging from level to gently sloping. With the close proximity to Carrboro and Chapel Hill, the property has potential for residential development. The land offers a private location, but is only five miles to Carrboro and seven miles to Chapel Hill.
- 108.9 acres in two tax parcels
- Entire property wooded with mature and maturing hardwoods
- Five miles to Carrboro
- Seven miles to Chapel Hill
- Low forestry PUV taxation
- $100,000+ timber value
- Property located on "Terrells Mountain"
- Frontage on Terrells Creek, several smaller creeks
- PIN 9747837993, 34.30 acres
- PIN 9747827512, 76.64 acres
- Nearest address: 1005 Twin Elms Road, Chapel Hill, NC
- Orange County, NC
- 5 miles to Carrboro
- 7 miles to Chapel Hill
- 18 miles to RTP
- 18 miles to Duke university
- 19 miles to Durham
- 24 miles to RDU Airport
From Jones Ferry Road: Head northwest on Ferguson Road for 0.3 miles, turn left on Travis Court, immediately turn right on Twin Elms Road (gravel). The property is 1.1 miles ahead, starting at the wire gate. Last home before the property is 1005 Twin Elms Road, Chapel Hill, NC.Uses
Single family residential, farm, timber management, recreation, hunting
(click thumbnails to view full size images)
Disclaimer: Information taken from reliable sources and thought to be correct. Potential buyers should perform their own due diligence and verify all information.