Margaret Daniel Lane
94.8 Acres, Orange/Chatham County, North Carolina
94.8 acres for sale six miles from Chapel Hill and Carrboro on the Orange/Chatham County line. The property features access from the end of Margaret Daniel Lane, percable soils, flat to rolling terrain and mature hardwoods and pines with an open understory. The West Branch of Price Creek flows through the property along with several smaller rock-filled streams. 53.6 acres are located in Orange County while 41.2 acres are located in Chatham County. Zoning is RB (Orange County) and R2 (Chatham County). Currently under forestry Present Use Value, the property taxes were approximately $263 in 2020. The new Buyer can assume the PUV status at closing and benefit from the same low taxes.
- 94.8 acres by survey
- Spans the Orange and Chatham County line (see survey)
- Chapel Hill/Carrboro and Chatham County schools
- Six miles to Chapel Hill and Carrboro
- Access from the end of Margaret Daniel Lane
- Percable soils (see soil map)
- Mature mixed hardwoods and pine with open understory
- Flat to rolling terrain with several creek valleys
- West Branch Price Creek and several smaller streams
- Low Present Use Value taxes; $263 in 2020.
- Zoned RB (Orange) and R2 (Chatham)
- 6 miles to Chapel Hill and Carrboro
- 7 miles to UNC
- 13 miles to Pittsboro
- 17 miles to Duke University
- 23 miles to RDU
From Manns Chapel Road: Go north on Chatham Drive, turn left on Highland Trail, turn right on Stone Hill Road, turn left on Margaret Daniel Lane. The property is at the end of Margaret Daniel Lane.Uses
Residential development, estate property, investment
(play full screen for best quality)
(click thumbnails to view full size images)
Disclaimer: Information taken from reliable sources and thought to be correct. Potential buyers should perform their own due diligence and verify all information.