Pitt County Warehouse and Land
8,000 Sq Ft Warehouse on 129 Acres, Pitt County, NC
129 acres including an 8,000 square foot warehouse for sale in Pitt County, North Carolina near the town of Farmville. The warehouse is 100'x80' and features 1,496 square feet of office space, the rest is warehouse space. The building includes two roll-up overhead doors and all contents are included. Also included is a double wide trailer used for storage and an enclosed trailer.
The property is 129 acres in total and includes 20 acres of mature timber (approximate value is $30,000), 37 acres of mixed pulpwood and 69 acres of two year old cutover. The property has 1,100 feet of frontage on Stantonsburg Road, well and septic system and County water. Do not walk on the "out parcel". That parcel is not included.
- 100'x80', 8,000 sq ft warehouse (built in 1994 with 2002 addition)
- Warehouse includes 1,496 sq ft of office space
- All contents, including shelving, is included
- Double wide used for storage (hole in roof)
- Enclosed trailer (needs repair)
- Light fire damage on outside of warehouse
- Two roll-up overhead doors
- 129 acres total. 40' easement to "out parcel"
- 20 acres mature timber (roughly $30,000 timber value)
- 37 acres mixed pulpwood timber (eastern end)
- 69 acres two year old cutover
- 1,100± feet of frontage on Stantonsburg Road
- Includes well and septic system
- County water along road
- 1.4 miles to Highway 64
- 5 miles to Farmville
- 14 miles to Greenville
- 17 miles to Wilson
- 24 miles to Interstate 95
From Highway 64: Take Bell Road north 1.1 miles, turn right on Stantonsburg Road. The property is 0.3 miles on the left.Uses
Warehouse and office space, hunting, recreation, forestry management
(click thumbnails to view full size images)
Home and Outbuildings
Disclaimer: Information taken from reliable sources and thought to be correct. Potential buyers should perform their own due diligence and verify all information.