23.6 Acres, Stokes County, NC
23.6 acre heavily wooded property for sale on East Road, just outside of Walnut Cove, North Carolina in the Rosebud Community. The property features mature timber with an estimated value of $63,000+, 500 feet of frontage on East Road and frontage on Flora Fauna Drive (a driveway and easement for a neighbor). The driveway includes underground power and provides access to a building site on the west side of the land. The property backs up to Town Fork Creek Watershed lake #14. The new owner has an option of building a home overlooking the lake (with tree clearing). Also included is an abandoned house, spring house with pump, several creeks and springs and an abandoned 2.5 acre field that could be reclaimed. The property is a quick drive to Winston Salem.
- 23.55 acres
- 500 feet of frontage on East Road
- Easement and driveway, "Flora Fauna Drive"
- Underground power and transformer
- Driveway and power to building site
- Abandoned house, spring house and pump
- Mature hardwood timber valued at $63,000+
- Potential to reclaim abandoned 2.5 acre field
- Access to Town Fork Creek Watershed Lake #14
- Could build a home overlooking the lake, with tree clearing
- 3 miles to Walnut Cove
- 7 miles to Hanging Rock State Park
- 16 miles to Winston Salem
- 18 miles to Interstate 40
From Walnut Cove: Go west on Brook Cove Road for 1.0 miles, turn right on Rosebud Road. Go 1.9 miles and turn right on East Road. The property is 0.6 miles on the left.Uses
Home site, recreation, hunting, fishing
(click thumbnails to view full size images)
Disclaimer: Information taken from reliable sources and thought to be correct. Potential buyers should perform their own due diligence and verify all information.