32.4 Acres and House, Stokes County, NC
32.4 acres with a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home and barn for sale in Stokes County, North Carolina. The property is privately located at the end of Amanda Lane - a shared 0.4 mile easement with gravel road. The home is 3,429 square feet and includes an office and unfinished 754 square foot second level space. The land features 6 acres of pasture (half fenced), mature mixed hardwood timber, two streams and a 3.4 acre spring-fed pond shared with one neighboring property.
Located close to Pilot Mountain State Park, Sauratown Mountain and Hanging Rock State Park. Seven miles to Walnut Cove and 20 miles to downtown Winston Salem.
- 32.4 acres by survey
- 3 bedroom plus office, 2.5 bath, 3,429 square foot house and barn
- 754 square feet unfinished second level
- 6 acres of pasture, half fenced
- 3.4 acre spring-fed pond shared with one neighboring property
- Private location at the end of a 0.4 mile shared easement
- Mature, mixed hardwood timber, two streams
- Amanda Lane is a shared easement with private gravel road
- Close to Pilot Mountain, Sauratown Mountain and Hanging Rock State Park
- View of Moore's Knob from living room
- 7 miles to Walnut Cove
- 20 miles to downtown Winston Salem
- 22 miles to Kernersville
From Highway 8: Go west on Amanda Lane 0.4 miles to the property.Uses
Primary home, farm, horses, timber, recreation, fishing and hunting
(play full screen for best quality)
(click thumbnails to view full size images)
Disclaimer: Information taken from reliable sources and thought to be correct. Potential buyers should perform their own due diligence and verify all information.