Sandy Creek Farm
129 Acres, Vance County, North Carolina
129 acre farm includes valuable mature timber, pasture/fields, CRP income, road frontage and diverse wildlife habitat. The property has State road frontage and electricity and could support one or more homes. The mature timber has an estimated value of $90,000 to $115,000 and could be harvested immediately to offset the purchase price or fund property improvements. 21 acres of well-stocked loblolly pine CRP provides an annual payment of $1,544. The farm also includes 18 acres of pasture, 6 acres of agriculture fields and frontage along Sandy Creek.
Located five miles to Highway one and Henderson, 27 miles to Wake Forest and 35 miles to Raleigh at I-540.
- Mature timber ready for harvest
- 21 acres of CRP paying $1,544 annually until 2016
- 18 acres of pasture
- 6 acres of field
- Road frontage, gated access, farm road
- Diverse wildlife habitat including uplands, mature timber, wetlands and early successional CRP field edges.
- 2,100 feet of frontage along Sandy Creek
- 52 acres mature pine estimated at $90,000 to $115,000 (has not been cruised)
- 21 acres of CRP with annual payment of $1,544
- 3 acres early successional wildlife habitat openings
- Remainder includes mature hardwood, bottomland, old homesite
- 5 miles to Henderson and Highway 1
- 27 miles to Wake Forest
- 35 miles to Raleigh at I-540
From Henderson, NC/Highway 1: Head east on Bear Pond Road for 1.7 miles. Turn left on Gillburg Road (turns into Rock Mill Road) and go 1.1 miles. Turn right on Faulkner Town Road. The property is 2.0 miles on the left at the gray gate. Gate is locked, call before viewing.Uses
Farming, recreation, forestry, hunting, homesites
36.28007,-78.334 at farm road and gate
(click thumbnails to view full size images)
Disclaimer: Information taken from reliable sources and thought to be correct. Potential buyers should perform their own due diligence and verify all information.