Boyds Kerr Lake Farm
53 Acres and House, Vance County, NC
Kerr Lake waterfront farm with house for sale in Vance County, North Carolina. The property is made up of three adjoining tax parcels and totals 53.4 acres. The property fronts the Kerr Lake CORPS land on two sides for 3,100 feet and also has 2,700 feet of frontage on Thomas Road. The farm could be developed with 3-4 docks, or a 15-slip community dock (west side). The land features 42 acres of pasture, old fencing, a small pond and access to County water.
The house was built in the 1950's and features three bedrooms and one bathroom and a water view from the back porch.
- 53.4 acres, three adjoining tax parcels
- 3,100' of CORPS land frontage on Kerr Lake
- Water view, Kerr Lake access
- 2,700 feet of State road frontage
- Potential for 3-4 docks or 15-slip dock (west side)
- County water
- 42 acres pasture, old fencing
- Small pond, mature hardwoods
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Water view from back of the home
- 1,400± square feet
- Built in the 1950's
- 15 miles to Henderson and Interstate 85
- 40 miles to Wake Forest
- 44 miles to Durham
- 47 miles to Raleigh at Interstate 540
From Highway 39 at Williamsboro: Take Thomas Road north 4.6 miles to the property.Uses
Waterfront residential development, Kerr Lake recreation
(click thumbnails to view full size images)
Disclaimer: Information taken from reliable sources and thought to be correct. Potential buyers should perform their own due diligence and verify all information.