Neuse River Waterfront Lot
11.6± Acres, Wake County, North Carolina
off the market
11.6 acre waterfront lot for sale along the Neuse River just outside of the Raleigh city limits. The property has 650± feet of frontage along the Neuse River, a 1.2 acre pond and access to the Capital Area Greenway Trail System. The property offers a homesite over looking the pond and includes an old well and septic system. The lot is located just 9 miles to downtown Raleigh and borders the Neuse River and city-owned land slated for a city park.
The riverfront/wetland area is under a conservation easement. Both a sewer line and greenway travel through the conservation area. The land is zoned R4, located within the Raleigh ETJ (no city taxes) and has sewer along the riverfront. Access is from Tarheel Clubhouse Road via a deeded easement.
- Frontage along the Neuse River
- 1.2 acre pond
- Access to the 88 mile Capital Area Greenway Trail System
- Just outside of the Raleigh city limits (in ETJ)
- No city taxes
- Old septic system and well, sewer along river
- Building site overlooking the pond
- New fencing on southern boundary
- Underbrush cleared around pond
- Conservation easement along river and wetlands
- 5 miles to I-440
- 4 miles to nearest I-540 exit
- 9 miles to downtown Raleigh
- Minutes to shopping and grocery stores
From Raleigh: Take Highway 64 east and turn left on Old Milburnie Road. Go 1.9 miles and turn left on Tarheel Club Road. Go 0.5 miles and turn left on Tarheel Clubhouse Road. Go 0.5 miles and turn right to stay on Tarheel Clubhouse Road. The entrance road and gate is on the left. Gate is locked, please call for combo.
35.818118,-78.534055 at gate.
(click thumbnails to view full size images)
Disclaimer: Information taken from reliable sources and thought to be correct. Potential buyers should perform their own due diligence and verify all information.