32 Acres, Wake County, NC
32 acre residential development property for sale in eastern Wake County located at the intersection of Dukes Lake Road and Fowler Road. The land is comprised of sandy-loam soils that normally perc well (not tested) and is zoned R-30, Wake County. The zoning allows for a minimum lot size of 30,000 square feet, or 12,000 square feet if clustered. The land has 4,600± feet of state road frontage and access to electricity. The property contains 8 acres of cropland, two ponds, and young timber. One of the ponds is know as Dukes Lake which is a historic mill pond with dam and old mill house.
Located five miles to Zebulon, 14 miles to east Raleigh at I-540 and 23 miles to downtown Raleigh.
- 31.97 acres by survey
- 4,600± feet of road frontage
- Zoned R-30, Wake County
- 30,000 square foot minimum lot size, or 12,000 square foot if clustered
- Small area of GB zoning
- Not located in a watershed district
- Sandy-loam soils that normal perc well (not tested)
- Two ponds, including historic millpond Dukes Lake
- 8 acres of cropland, remainder young timber
- Old mill dam and mill house on Dukes Lake
- Under Present Use Value - low taxes
- 5 miles to Zebulon
- 14 miles to east Raleigh at I-540
- 23 miles to downtown Raleigh
From Highway 96: Go east on Fowler Road for 2.1 miles to the property.Uses
Residential development, investment
(click thumbnails to view full size images)
Disclaimer: Information taken from reliable sources and thought to be correct. Potential buyers should perform their own due diligence and verify all information.