Dark Hollow Lane
10 Acres, Wilkes County, NC
10.06 acre tract for sale in Wilkes County, north Carolina along a private gravel road, Dark Hollow Lane. The property is part of Bear Mountain Estates, and is subject to covenants and a private Road Maintenance Agreement. The land features mature mixed hardwood timber, a south and southwest facing slope and has access to electricity. The property is eight miles to Moravian Falls and 11 miles to Wilkesboro.
- 10.06 acres by deed
- Bear Mountain Estates, Tract 1
- 60' access and utility easement
- Covenants and Road Maintenance Agreement
- Private gravel road for access (Dark Hollow Lane)
- Mature, mixed hardwood timber
- Electricity along the road front
- Elevations from 1,460' to 1,780'
- South and southwest facing slope
- 8 miles to Moravian Falls
- 10 miles to W Kerr Scott Reservoir
- 11 miles to Wilkesboro
From Russell Gap Road: Go east on Dark Hollow Lane (private gravel road) 0.7 miles to the property on the left.Uses
Home site, cabin, recreation
(click thumbnails to view full size images)
Disclaimer: Information taken from reliable sources and thought to be correct. Potential buyers should perform their own due diligence and verify all information.