38± Acres, Wilson County, NC
35.08 acre tract zoned Agriculture/Residential and three 1± acre lots zoned Business-1 for sale in Wilson County. The property is located just north of Stantonsburg along Highway 58. The property is offered separately, or combined. The land features frontage along Highway 58, county water and electricity along the road front, nine acres of open land and sandy-loam soils in the field. The soil-types in the field normally perc well, but have not been tested. 15' access easement located along the southern boundary, and gas line ROW located along the eastern boundary.
The three 1± acre business-zoned lots are zoned Business-1 and can be purchased separately for $55,000/lot.
- 35.08 acres and three 1± acre business zoned lots
- Offered together or separately
- Frontage on Highway 58
- Nine acres of open land
- Zoned AR, and Business 1, Wilson County
- County water and electricity along road front
- Sandy loam soils in the field that normally perc well (not tested)
- Some flood plain along eastern boundary
- Gas line easement along eastern boundary
- 15' access easement along south boundary
- Timber recently harvested
- 1+ miles to Stantonsburg
- 7 miles to Wilson
- 14 miles to Farmville
- 24 miles to Rocky Mount
- 27 miles to Greenville
From Stantonsburg: Go north on Highway 58 for 1.4 miles to the property on the right.Uses
Home site, farm, business use, recreation
$210,000 for Tract 1, 35.08 Acres. $55,000/Business Zoned Lot
(click thumbnails to view full size images)
Disclaimer: Information taken from reliable sources and thought to be correct. Potential buyers should perform their own due diligence and verify all information.