Unifi Industrial Drive
28.3 Acres, Yadkin County, NC
28.3 acre commercial development property in Yadkinville offered at $50,000/acre, or a 3.5 acre "Gas Site" for $1,000,000. The property is mostly zoned Highway Business (town of Yadkinville) with a small amount of Rural Residential in the extreme northeast. Both sewer and natural gas are located on both sides of Unifi Industrial Drive, and city water is nearby. The property offer excellent visibility on Highway 421 (21,000 average daily count) at Exit 256 and would be suited for a gas station, hotel, self storage, retail, etc. Seller is open to ground lease and owner financing.
Unifi Manufacturing is located north of the property and YMCA is to the south across the highway. Located 25 minutes to downtown Winston Salem, and less than two miles to downtown Yadkinville.
- 28.3 acres total
- Offered at $50,000/acre, or $1,000,000 for 3.5 acre "Gas Site"
- Sewer and natural gas on both sides of Unifi Industrial Road
- City water is nearby
- Highway 421 visibility at Exit 256
- 21,000 average daily count on Highway 421
- Zoned Highway Business. Small portion in northeast is RR
- Open to built to suit, ground lease, and seller financing
- Located in Yadkinville
- 10 miles to Interstate 77
- 19 miles to Winston Salem at I-40
Located on Unifi Industrial Drive, just north of Highway 421.Uses
$50,000/acre, or $1,000,000 for 3.5 acre Gas Site
(play full screen for best quality)
(click thumbnails to view full size images)
Disclaimer: Information taken from reliable sources and thought to be correct. Potential buyers should perform their own due diligence and verify all information.