29.5 Acres, Yadkin County, NC
29.5 acres for sale in Yadkin County, North Carolina. The property is comprised of seven tax parcels (eight surveyed parcels) varying from 3± to 5 acres± located along a gated, private gravel road. The land is located on Star Peak - the highest elevation in Yadkin County - and sits at 1, 470 feet elevation. During leaf-off, the property offers long range views. The land features mature and mid-aged mixed hardwood timber, several springs with potential pond sites, interior gravel roads and ATV trails, and soil-types that normally perc well. Many wildlife improvements have been done including feeders, fruit tree plantings, trails, openings and watering holes. The land offers a private location well off the main road and minimal covenants.
- 29.5 acres total in seven tax parcels
- Long range views during leaf-off
- Private location along a private gravel road
- Located on Star Peak, elevation 1,470 feet
- Star Peak is the highest elevation in Yadkin County
- Gated entrance, interior roads and ATV trails
- Three small springs. Possible pond sites.
- Wildlife improvements: Feeders, fruit trees, watering holes, etc
- Soil-types that normally perc well (no testing done)
- Mature and mid-aged mixed hardwood timber
- Covenants and road disclosure (see links)
- 5 miles to Elkin
- 8 miles to Hamptonville
- 12 miles to Yadkinville
From Wilkins Road: Go west on Woodland Trail (gravel) 0.5 miles to the property.Uses
Home sites, hunting, recreation
(click thumbnails to view full size images)
Disclaimer: Information taken from reliable sources and thought to be correct. Potential buyers should perform their own due diligence and verify all information.