Land Marketing Services
Carolina Forestry Can Sell Your Land
Carolina Forestry specializes in selling timberland, farms, hunting land, recreational land, and rural acreage. Our focus is on marketing rural land; everything from small mini-farms to large timberland properties.
As consulting foresters, outdoorsmen and rural landowners, we are proficient at determining all aspects of land values including:
- Current and future timber values
- Recreational values
- Development opportunities
- Potential conservation easements
When estimating the value of your land, we must consider:
- The value of any standing timber (stumpage)
- The current value of pre-merchantable timber (young growth)
- Road frontage and access easements
- River and creek frontage
- Soil types (perkability, site index, minerals)
- Zoning regulations and other building restrictions
- Building value
- Location of all utilities
- Current and past land sales in the area
Our Listings get Exposure!
Once we have thoroughly examined all aspects of your property and have established a value, we begin the all important advertising phase. Although we embrace traditional real estate marketing methods, we eagerly utilize new technologies to promote your land to all potential buyers. Our advertising scheme includes:
- Custom Marketing Packages – These packages include a detailed description of your property, GIS maps (aerial, topography and location) and photographs. These are available in print or on the internet.
- Our Web Site – We receive over 20,000 unique visitors to our web site each month. The majority of these visitors go directly to our Land for Sale page and search for properties.
- Email List Subscribers – For each new listing, we notify all 3,000 of our subscribers that a new land listing has been added to our site.
- Direct Mail - Several times each year we mail newsletters containing advertisements of our listings to large landowners, developers, etc.
- The Triangle Multiple Listing Service (MLS)– Carolina Forestry is a member of the MLS so our listings are exposed to other land brokers.
- Local Newspapers – We continually run ads in the News & Observer for all of our listing. We also run ads in smaller local papers which provide even more exposure for our listings.
- Our Network of Land Buyers – We have many long-term clients who are continually searching for new properties in North Carolina and the surrounding areas. We notify these buyers of our new listings immediately.
What does this mean to you, the potential land seller? Our land marketing system will generate more exposure to your land, which means more money in your pocket and a faster sale!
Interested in Selling Your Land?
How to Start the Process
With some basic information we can evaluate your land and begin the sales process immediately. Call us toll free at 1-800-706-8280, or fill out this form and we'll contact you immediately. We look forward to hearing from you!