207 Acres, Carroll County, VA
207 acre timberland tract for sale near Lambsburg, Virginia. The property is situated just off Interstate 77 at Exit 1 on the North Carolina/Virginia line. The property is well-stocked with two age classes of mixed hardwood timber with a cruised value of $250,000. The timber can be harvested immediately and managed for future timber harvest. The land has 2,200 feet of frontage on Lambsburg Road, a 5 acre field, miles of access roads and trails and several small streams and springs. The soils are mostly productive loams with a site index averaging 90 to 96 feet for poplar. Located an easy 45 minute commute to Winston Salem on Interstate 77.
- 207 acres total
- $250,000 of timber
- 5 acre field (currently leased for corn)
- 2,200 feet of frontage on Lambsburg Road
- 50+ mile long range views to the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Mostly well-drained loam soils (SI 90-96 for poplar)
- Immediate and future income through timber sales
- Located just off Interstate 77 at Exit 1 (VA/NC line)
- Small streams and springs
- Miles of trails and access roads
- 45 minutes to Winston Salem, all interstate travel
The property contains a dual-aged stand, approximately 75 years old and 20 years old. A recent timber cruise has been completed showing 1.5 million board feet of sawtimber with an approximate value of $250,000.
- < 1 mile to Lambsburg
- < 1 mile to Interstate 77
- 5 miles to the Blue Ridge Parkway
- 9 miles to Fancy Gap
- 9 miles to Mount Airy
- 43 miles to Winston Salem
From Interstate 77: Go west on Lambsburg Road for 0.7 miles to the property on the right. Neighboring address is 4475 Rt. 620 Lambsburg, VA 24351.Uses
Home site, cabin, timber investment, hunting, recreation
(click thumbnails to view full size images)
Disclaimer: Information taken from reliable sources and thought to be correct. Potential buyers should perform their own due diligence and verify all information.