180 Acres, Carroll County, VA
180 acres for sale outside of Lambsburg in Carroll County, Virginia priced at $1,385/acre. The property includes an older, but livable mobile home with a septic system, electricity, spring and a few acres of open land. The property is privately located at the end of a private road and easement known as Goat House Lane. The topography reaches 2,800 feet, offering long range views of the surrounding mountains and valleys. The land also features several small streams, springs, small waterfalls and miles of access trails. Most of the timber is a 2012 stand of mixed hardwoods with mature timber located within the stream margins. Productive loam soils on much of the property. Located four miles to Interstate 77 and 48 miles to Winston Salem. Adjoining land available.
- 179.83 acres total by survey
- Privately located at the end of an easement/access road
- Older mobile home with electricity, spring and septic system
- Long range views, elevation up to 2,800 feet
- Several small streams, springs and small waterfalls
- Combination of 8 year old timber and mature timber
- Access easement known as Goat House Lane
- Adjoining land available
The property contains two main timber stands: 118 acres, clearcut in 2012, that contains small mixed hardwoods and 55 acres of mature mixed hardwoods, primarily in the stream margins (see timber type map).
- 2 mile to Lambsburg
- 4 miles to Interstate 77
- 6 miles to the Blue Ridge Parkway
- 11 miles to Fancy Gap
- 11 miles to Mount Airy
- 48 miles to Winston Salem
From Lambsburg: Go south on Chestnut Grove Road for 1.5 miles. Turn right to stay on Chestnut Grove Road. Continue for 0.7 miles to the access easement on the right (Goat House lane).Uses
Mountain home/cabin, hunting, recreation
(play full screen for best quality)
(click thumbnails to view full size images)
Disclaimer: Information taken from reliable sources and thought to be correct. Potential buyers should perform their own due diligence and verify all information.