7812 Pipers Gap Rd
56.4 Acres, Carroll County, Virginia
off the market
56 acre mountain getaway near the Blue Ridge Parkway with a 2 bedroom/1 bath farm house, ponds, pasture, creeks and timber. The farm has 900 feet of frontage along Highway 97 and has a deeded right of way to the Blue Ridge Parkway to the south. The property includes 30 acres of rolling pasture, two ponds and hardwood timber. The area includes abundant wildlife and a natural setting for hiking, fishing and hunting.
The farmhouses is approximately 930 square feet and includes an enclosed storage shed/garage, well pump house, hay storage shed and full hookup RV pad. The property is located close to Galax, Fancy Gap and Hillsville and is 1/4 mile to the Blue Ridge Parkway and borders the parkway land. Do not view without calling agent first.
- Deeded right of way to the Blue Ridge Parkway
- Farmhouse: 2 bedrooms/1 bath, 930 square feet
- Enclosed storage shed/garage, well pump house, hay storage shed and full hookup RV pad
- Two ponds (adjoining)
- 30 acres of pasture, remainder wooded
- Rolling views
- Alternative access via easement to the south
- Immaculate, well kept property
- Adjoins Blue Ridge Parkway Land (1/4 mile to road)
- 8 miles to Galax, VA
- 13 miles to the New River
- 16 miles to Mt. Airy, NC
- 53 miles to Winston-Salem, NC
From Winston Salem, NC: US 421 to I-77 north to just over VA line. Take first exit # 148 (Fancy gap). West on SR 775 (Chances Creek Rd). Stay on SR 775 to merge with Highway 97 (Pipers Gap Rd). 7812 is on the left approximately 1.2 miles.Uses
Home site/cabin, getaway, recreation, hunting, fishing
36.618744,-80.79806 at entrance road.
(click thumbnails to view full size images)
Disclaimer: Information taken from reliable sources and thought to be correct. Potential buyers should perform their own due diligence and verify all information.