New River Overlook
41 Acres and Double Wide, Grayson County, VA
41.4 acres and a 1988 3 bedroom, 2 bath double wide home for sale in Grayson County, Virginia. The double wide includes furniture, appliances, gas generator, storage build, lawn mowers, etc. The property offers great views of the New River and surrounding mountains. Located at the end of a gated road, the property is very private. Three acres of open land surrounds the home while the remainder of the land is wooded with a 30 year old white pine stand and some hardwoods. The timber has an approximate value of $45,000. Two power lines cross the property. Located three miles outside of Fries, Va.
- 41.4 acres (by tax record)
- 1988, 3 bedroom, 2 bath double wide
- Great views of the New River
- Well, septic, electricity and internet
- Contents included (furniture, appliances, generator, etc)
- Outside storage building, lawn mowers, yard tools, etc
- 30 year old white pine plantation
- 3 acres open land around the home
- Approximately $45,000 timber value
- Private location. Gated entrance.
- Two potential pond sites
- 3 miles to Fries, VA
- 9 miles to Galax, VA
- 18 miles to Woodlawn, VA
From Highway 94: Take Route 815 east for 1 mile. Turn right on Blue Sky Lane (private gravel road). Go about 0.5 miles to the rope gate at the boundary.Uses
Primary residence, small farm, getaway, recreation
(click thumbnails to view full size images)
Disclaimer: Information taken from reliable sources and thought to be correct. Potential buyers should perform their own due diligence and verify all information.