115.4 Acres, Mecklenburg County, Virginia
115.4 acre recreational and hunting property for sale in Mecklenburg County, Virginia. The property is very private and contains miles of roads and trails suitable for trucks/jeeps, ATVs, motorcycles, horses and mountain bikes. The main road follows most of the perimeter boundary while secondary trails follow the creeks and travel throughout the interior of the property. With the trails, clearings/food plots and transmission line, the property is ideal for hunting and recreational use.
The land has frontage along Highway 47 and the access is gated. The front of the property contains a 13 acre stand of very large, mature hardwoods and would make an excellent site for a home or cabin. The rest of the property contains mostly 10 year old hardwoods with mature timber in the stream margins. Located four miles to Chase City.
- Miles of roads and trails - great for riding and hunting
- Several clearings/food plots
- Large creek and several smaller creeks
- Rolling topography, well drained soil
- 237' of road frontage
- Gated access
- 13 acres of mature hardwoods/building site
- Short distance along a transmission line to hunt
- 4 miles to Chase City
- 20 miles to Boydton and Kerr Lake
- 27 miles to South Hill and I-85
- 27 miles to the North Carolina line
From Chase City, VA: Take Highway 47 north approximately 4.4 miles to the property on the left. Locked gate, please call agent before viewing.Uses
Recreation, hunting, homesite, getaway
36.852258, -78.497319 at Highway 47
(click thumbnails to view full size images)
Disclaimer: Information taken from reliable sources and thought to be correct. Potential buyers should perform their own due diligence and verify all information.