Lake Gaston Property
6.2 Acres, Mecklenburg County, VA
Lake Gaston waterfront property for sale in Mecklenburg County, Virginia. The property is comprised of two adjoining parcels totaling 6.2 acres and borders Lake Gaston at the western end of the lake. The new owner may access the lake and can build a dock if approved for a dock permit. The property features 405 feet of frontage along Highway 903 (two lane road), mid-aged and mature hardwood timber, level to southwest facing topography, a small stream on the southern border and soil-types that normally perc well (not tested).
The nearest boat ramp is 3.6 miles, South Hill is 10 miles and Wake Forest is 50 miles from the property.
- 6.2 acres in two parcels (5.5 and 0.7 acres)
- Frontage on Lake Gaston
- 405 feet of frontage on Highway 903
- Borders stream on back of property
- Mid-aged and mature mixed hardwoods
- 3.6 miles to nearest boat ramp
- Level to southwest facing topography
- Sandy-loam soils that generally perc well (not tested)
- Two miles to Interstate 85 and Bracey, VA
- 2 miles to Interstate 85 and Bracey, VA
- 10 miles to South Hill
- 25 miles to Henderson
- 35 miles to Oxford
- 50 miles to Wake Forest
- 59 miles to Raleigh at I-540
- 60 miles to Durham
From Interstate 85 Exit 4: Go northwest on Highway 903 1.6 miles to the property on the left.Uses
Lake Gaston homesite or cabin, recreation
(click thumbnails to view full size images)
Disclaimer: Information taken from reliable sources and thought to be correct. Potential buyers should perform their own due diligence and verify all information.